Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Wagaami - Hire a date

Last Saturday I was invited to company party. I really didnt feel like going for two reasons one I didn't feel like going out that saturday and two I did not have a date.
What I did instead was browse the internet and look for deals on a vacation. Anyway coming across some travel sites I discovered an interesting service.
The service is a type that you can hire a date to go to a function like a party or other type of event. Its not a typical escort service that you hire a girl and pay $500 an hour so you can have sex. This service actually is for platonic company at a more reasonable rate. I thought it was interesting that there would be a service that offers this.
I gave them a call to ask a few questions while I browsed their website. It was interesting to note that there were some really beautiful girls on there. I spoke to a gentleman
on the phone, I think his name was Micky or Ricky not sure if he was the owner or a worker but anyway I asked him what the deal was with the girls on their site. He said that he had a few available that night and to freely browse the website and he would put me in contact with them if I was interested.

So I looked around on the site and found a very pretty girl called Michelle. She was 5'4 and Asian. WHAT A BOMBSHELL! She motivated me to go to the company party! I called back the guy at the place ( BTW the Name of the company is Wagaami) and asked him about Michelle. He said that she was available at $50 an hour and there was a four hour minimum. So I booked her for that night and she called me a little while later. I met her in a Starbucks in Hollywood ( not to far from where I live) She was more beautiful in person! She was such a sweetheart from the moment I met her. I told her that I wanted to go to a party and she was more than happy to come along.Their site is http://www.wagaami.com

When I got to the party there were so many stares everyone was wondering who she was. Well I had such a great time with her that evening that is was all worth it! What a turn around from not wanting to go out and then having a wonderful time with this person. I must give it to Wagaami. They are running an excellent service there and if
you ever find yourself lonely give them a call and you'll have a blast!

No comments:

Post a Comment